Friday, May 27, 2011

One Down!

As of this morning, I am finally done with my maymester! Yippee! That means only four more classes this summer....and then fall semester starts. But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! It is very, very small...but it is still there!
Now for a relaxing three day weekend with my family and my soldier! We are so excited to all be reunited. Everyone keeps calling and asking when we will be there. We will finally be a family of eight again....soon to be nine! My niece is due in two months and we are having a baby shower this weekend so we can all ooooh and aaaahhhh over little tiny baby clothes and toys.
I know he will be sharing some stories with my oldest brother who is about to jump out of his skin with excitement. I can't wait to show him off. I'm so proud of my soldier. I know my family is, too.
I hope all of you have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment