Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Oh, finals week..

I know a few posts ago I talked about how awesome technology was, but I hate it right now. The last three times I've talked to my soldier, we've been cut off. I think the power on his end keeps going out. These recent events have struck a nerve in me. I can't shake it. I need to talk to him again to know that everything is alright.
I hear people talking about what they think is going to happen now. They come up with some crazy ideas. I know half of them are wrong, but it still makes me uncomfortable hearing everyone's opinions. I wish people would stop and think about what they are actually saying and just support our government and our troops.
Every day that passes, we are another day closer to seeing each other. Another day closer to giving him the biggest hug I can imagine. I know it is in my best interest to focus on that, but I can't help but think about what may happen. Too much to think about--too much to write about.
I'm thinking of starting a new project very soon. I'll write more about it soon. I'm very excited about it, though. Send some prayers my way to hope that it will work out!
This is a short post since it is finals week. I can't wait for it to be over! Just two more days before a wonderful weekend with my mom--until Maymester starts on Monday. Oh, joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment