Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I was featured!

I was featured on To Love a Soldier

I was first introduced to this particular blog page by a good friend of mine. She sent me the link to the post "Promises" (which is still my favorite) and I have been hooked ever since! The writer of this blog has such a kind spirit and does everything she can to help. About a month after beginning to read her blog and exchanging a few comments, she asked me to participate in her group of Different Perspectives. She used me to get my perspective as a girlfriend. It is my hope that people will find me on her page and find a little part of me in their path of life, too. If you haven't checked her out yet, you really need to. She is a beautiful writer and you won't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Cate! You are doing SUCH a great job along this road! I love reading your journey.

    ReplyDelete