Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Time is speeding up

Things have been moving at warped speed lately! My grandmother's recovery was a bit rocky after her surgery, but the doctors think she should be good to go in a few days. I got to spend time with her and my family (my parents, two aunts and two uncles...somehow I was the only person in my generation around) for two days and that was a great blessing. It is so hard to get my dad and all of his siblings in the same room.
I also learned that my soldier's class was set back a few more weeks. That was a low blow. It was so hard to say goodbye to him and then have him come right back a few days later, knowing that he will have to leave again soon. But we get another weekend together this weekend, which means we get to spend our anniversary together! We are pretty pumped about that....we might even take a few engagement photos.
My niece is getting closer and closer to getting here! I have a bag packed and waiting to get that call. What a blessing it will be if my soldier gets to be here for the birth of our niece. I seriously think he is more excited about the baby coming than some other members of the family. I guess we are just lucky that way haha.
The day after tomorrow I will be DONE with classes finally and on my way to the beach. It is about time. I've been looking forward to a vacation since March. It is well overdue.

No comments:

Post a Comment