Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 1 Complete

I made it through my first day fall semester! And, boy, am I exhausted. The hardest thing, just like many of you know, is getting used to the routine. I have three classes today, one tomorrow. Seems like I could have worked that out a little bit better.
And guess what else?
I applied for a job today. Ok, well it isn't a job job. It's through the school and I don't even really know what it entails besides being on the phone calling old and possible students. My friend did it last year and she said the pay is good and the hours are even better...so I said "sign me up"! So hopefully it will work out because I am slowly starting to come to the conclusion that my soldier and I really are getting married and I need to save as much money for us as I can. Real world, here I come.
I miss my soldier a lot tonight. I wish I could tell him about my day. The last time I got to talk to him, well...the last time we got to text, was a few days back...and he fell asleep. We were talking and everything was fine and then...nothing. No response. It's so hard when they leave. I hate not being able to talk. I hate trying to fill up my time not constantly staring at my phone. But hopefully we will have one more weekend together. Goodness I miss him though.
Guess I should go to bed now, seeing as how I'm such an old lady and have 8 a.m. classes every day. My friends are already hounding me about being engaged and how they "just know" that I won't go out with them any more. Thanks guys. Really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment