Monday, August 29, 2011

All fuzzy headed

I have a sinus infection.
I feel gross,
miserable, 
tired,
pathetic....

Besides my classes at 8 and 2
I've been in bed
all
day 
long.

I tried to order Chinese food
because that was the only thing
that could possibly make me feel better.
But they never answered. 
According to my friend's Facebook status, 
they may be closed.
Poop.

I'm on all kinds of 
medicine.
Thanks to the lovely 
health center at my school.
I'm still not quite sure if they are helping.

Other than that,
I've just been sleeping,
and catching up on my unseen episodes
of
Pretty Little Liars.
If you haven't seen it, 
you are missing out.

At least being 
sick
distracted me from
wanting to check the mail
every
five 
minutes.
Any kind of communication 
from Sweet Boy
would be greatly appreciated.
Does anyone send smoke signals anymore?

3 comments:

  1. Chinese food always makes me feel better too :) I hope you get better soon! And get to talk to your man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I hope you're feeling better soon. Boo on the Chinese food, but now I really want Chinese food. I'm having a crap day and it's only 10 but I could go for some orange chicken. Not hearing from them too is the absolute worst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I am starting to feel better. I'm hoping to hear from him soon!

    ReplyDelete