Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Such a crazy time.

I feel like our place has a revolving door. We have been swamped lately with visitors for some reason. And while I definitely enjoy the company, it can be hard to juggle it all.

A week ago, my parents came up to my new place to move in my furniture. They came in late one night and left the next afternoon.
The next day, my roommate's mom and older sister came to move in my roommate's furniture and set up her bedroom. Her mom then spent the night with us at our new place and helped moved boxes out of our old place.
Thursday, my mom came up again and slept over so the three of us could go shopping for wedding dresses on Friday.
Saturday my roommate and I both went out of town.
Sunday my BFF (and new MOH) slept over to get in some quality best friend time before she moved off to a new school (which is a whole different story). We also had another friend in town for the night who was in town running a softball camp.
Last night our friend randomly stopped by at 9 and didn't leave until after I fell asleep at 11:30.
And tonight we're getting ready for another friend to stop by for dinner.
See what I mean? It has just been pretty constant. All of this on top of my 5 quizzes, 3 papers, 1 midterm, and 1 other test and all other classes. Whew! No wonder I'm so exhausted.
But I did hear from my soldier today! Just got a quick message saying he was out of the field. Right on time. I'm hoping for a phone call tonight, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm just glad he is doing well. I'm just so proud of him.


Ps. My two posts today are to make up for my slacking off lately. Once Fall semester rolls around I really think things will slow down and I can get back to all of my blogger buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment