Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pedicures cure all.

I'm going to see my soldier tomorrow! Is it weird that I'm nervous? It hasn't been that long since I've seen him...only about 3 weeks. But this is the last time I will see him for a few months. I think that is what I'm most nervous about.
I am just so ready for us to be back together, even if it is only for a few days. I've just had a rough time lately. The concert, although amazingly fun, was really difficult to go to without him. Hanging out with all of his best friends at a concert he originally bought tickets for us three months ago was not what I had in mind. And on top of all the stupid school stuff I had to deal with, I was pushed to my limits this week.
In my second class today, we took a test that I was unaware of how unprepared I was, despite my hours of studying and making flashcards. Why are these two classes so hard? Did they not get the memo that these are summer classes?? On top of all of that, when I handed in my test, my teacher handed me a paper that I spent nearly 3 days on...and it looked like he had a small nose bleed due to all of the red ink markings all over it. Needless to say, I walked out of there and promptly went to get a pedicure. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
I know when I see my solider it will all be better. He has a way of making everything better. Just the way he looks at me sometimes calms me down. I don't know how he does it. I guess he just gets me. Thank goodness he gets me. It's a tough job dealing with me. I'm just glad he is willing to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment