Monday, July 25, 2011

Any help?

I'm just so ready for a break. These classes are just dragging along. And I miss my soldier. I haven't thought about it much until I came home and had time to relax. Why is it that you never think about how long it's been since you've talked to them when you know you still have a long time before you can talk again? I try not to think about the long task in front of us, but it is all I can think about right now.

I looked at cute baby onesies for our niece that will be born very soon! I wanted one that said something about "My Uncle is my Hero"...or something to that effect. Have any of you found something like that before? I saw a lot of ones about the Daddy, but we aren't having kids for another 3 years at least, so we are just going to live vicariously through my brother for a little while. Any suggestions for cute baby Army clothes would really help though!

Now I have to get back to studying. Just a little over a week left, thank goodness. But that means I really have to buckle down. Oh joy. At least it will distract me from wanting to check the mailbox three times a day....

No comments:

Post a Comment