Thursday, June 30, 2011

On again, off again...

I've talked about it before. And I know most of you can relate. Sometimes it flip-flops back and forth. Sometimes It may change seven times in a span of three days. But there's nothing you can really do about it.

Plans change.

But sometimes, it's for the better. We found out last night that our weekend plans have changed, yet again. His training was postponed three days. Now we get to spend the Fourth of July together! I thought I was about to cry when he told me the news. I'm so happy.
It took a really long time for me to accept the fact that our plans are never really set. I've just had to learn to roll with the punches. My poor mother is probably so tired of hearing about all the plans changing. But she asks! Maybe she'll learn to stop asking...it is better to not know all of the details and change of plans until something is definite...aka the day before (or sometimes the hour before) they happen.

Now I'm off to take my final and have yet another class out of the way! Then I have so much laundry and cleaning to do before my apartment looks half way presentable. And did I mention that I'm in the process of moving into another apartment? Have of my stuff is already at the new place so now I have to make that look good in case I decide to live there any time soon. Busy, busy, busy! But I don't mind. At least I get one more weekend with my soldier.

No comments:

Post a Comment