Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm back!

Hello, Bloggers! I'm back from my two week break, and I sure did miss y'all! I took these last two weeks off to spend time with my soldier...my new FIANCE! I still can't believe it, but I am so super excited!
We had a wonderful time together. I can't even describe it. It is nice to feel whole again. It is so nice to have him back in my life.
We spent a lot of time with our friends here at school and with my family these past two weekends. I have my best friend back and it is perfect. And now we are planning our wedding together! It doesn't get much better than that!!
We haven't made too many plans yet for the wedding...he still has to go back to work and make sure all the dates line up just right. But if it all goes according to plan, I will be an Army Wife in a little over a year! Just got to get school out of the way first...

I will post more details and pictures soon after I see what everyone else has been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment