Thursday, January 12, 2012

I am always blown away by how wonderful Sweet Boy truly is.

Today was one of "those" days. You know the kind. I hardly slept at all last night because my dog thought it was a good idea for him to sleep in bed with me. Every time I moved, he moved. Then he'd get hot so he'd come out from the covers. Just as I started to fall back asleep, he'd get cold and crawl back under the sheets with me. All night long it was like this.
I was running on what felt like 2.5 hours of sleep and of course work was a madhouse.Who would've thought a kid's clothing store would be so stressful? I didn't sit down all day. I seriously had one lady call and ask me the same thing 4 times. Really? And we had people come in right before we closed and wanted to buy all these outfits for all 5 of her grandkids. We didn't get out until like 45 minutes after we were supposed to.
And then I got home and noticed my dress had been on backwards the. whole. day.

Yep, it was one of those days.

But tomorrow I will be back in the arms of my soldier and spending a few days together with him getting stuff done for the wedding! And right now, we are Skyping to decide what we should wear in our engagement session. He always knows how to make my day so much better.

1 comment:

  1. Awww that is just a rough day. All around. The dogs have been keeping me up recently too and it's been driving me batty. Just sleep! I can't help but laugh about your dress. That is just the icing on the crap cake that was your day. Hugs! So, excited for you to be with sweet stuff tomorrow though!

    ReplyDelete